STEP 1. Download the appropriate forms for your new account from below:
- Individual Account or Sole Proprietorship Account
- Individual Account with Power of Attorney or Sole Proprietorship Account with Power of Attorney
- Joint Account
- Joint Account with Power of Attorney
- Corporate Account
- Corporate Account with Power of Attorney
- Limited Liability Company Account
- Limited Liability Company Account with Power of Attorney
- Trust Account
- Trust Account with Power of Attorney
- Partnership Account
- Partnership Account with Power of Attorney
STEP 2. Download any additional account documentation (if applicable):
- Amendment to Partnership Agreement
- Corporate Funds Letter
- IRS form 940
- Letter of Direction
- Account Transfer Form
- Request for Electronic Transmission of Customer Statements
- Customer Address Change Form
- W-8 Form for International Customers
- Traders Edge Online Trading Platform – payment form
- Power of Attorney
STEP 3. Print, read, sign, date, and return all appropriate forms to your David Hall Commodities Representative.
STEP 4. You can start trading your David Hall Commodities account only when cleared funds are made payable to RJ O’Brien. You can fund your account in one of these ways.
- Wire Transfer – Contact David Hall Commodities (877) 676-2676 for detailed wiring instructions.
- A certified check or cashier’s check made payable to R.J.O’Brien will also allow you to begin trading immediately. If you are opening a new account, personal checks, money market checks, and savings & loan checks may require clearance before you can trade. Cash currencies cannot be accepted. In addition, all funds coming into the account must match the name on the account.
- If you are TRANSFERRING your account from another firm, please fill out the form in the back of your application, return it to R.J.O’Brien with other required documents, and we will transfer positions and funds accordingly.
STEP 5. For assistance in filling out the account forms feel free to call (877) 676-2676 and an account executive will walk you, page by page, through exactly what needs to be completed.
SPECIAL DISCLAIMER FOR APPLICANTS:
This document is not an offer of solicitation for the purchase or sale of any Commodity. Before trading one should be aware that with potential profits there is also potential for losses that may be very large. Futures investing involves risk and is not suitable for everyone. Those acting on this information are responsible for their own actions.
ATTENTION NON-U.S. RESIDENTS:
The services provided by R.J. O’Brien & Associates (“RJO”) may not be available in all jurisdictions. It is possible that the country in which you are a resident prohibits us from opening and maintaining an account for you. If in doubt, please contact an RJO account representative.
This information is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to buy the commodities herein named. The factual information of this report has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not necessarily all-inclusive and is not guaranteed as to the accuracy, and is not to be construed as representation by David Hall Commodities or R.J.O’Brien. The risk of trading futures and options can be substantial. Each investor must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance is not indicative of future results.